Human Resources Specialist
Full-time position at one of Northeast Ohio’s Top Workplaces!
Foundation Software, a national developer of construction software and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking a permanent, full-time human resources specialist!
The HR specialist will support a rapidly growing, employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and goal attainment while driving the development of a superior workforce. This position will report to the director of human resources and will focus primarily on execution of talent acquisition and retention strategies but will also be responsible for various employee programs and HR initiatives within the organization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Enhance the talent acquisition strategy through recommendations of new sourcing and recruiting methods that will support the organization’s continued growth
- Full-cycle recruitment including development of job descriptions, job posting, sourcing and interviewing
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through proactive sourcing techniques and market research
- Attend and coordinate career events and build relationships with local technical colleges and programs
- Analyze ROI of recruiting sources and make recommendations for changes as needed
- Coordinate the pre-hire testing process for candidates
- Process pre-hire contingencies and coordinate new-hire paperwork and benefits
- Organize new-hire orientation and lead the on-boarding process
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local laws related to employment activities
- Serve as lead member of the Employee Appreciation Committee
- Identify or make recommendations for employee retention strategies
- Assist with coordination of company communications, maintenance of employee benefit programs and the performance management process
- Support all other employee programs, HR initiatives or projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least three years of experience in a human resources role
- Experience in talent acquisition or full-cycle recruitment
- Experience in recruiting for technology positions is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with managers and hiring teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic employment laws and EEO
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and a golf simulator; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015 and 2016 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.