Help Us Take Quality to the Next Level!
Foundation Software, a national provider of construction software and one of Northeast Ohio’s best companies, is seeking a permanent, full-time Software Quality Assurance Engineer. This position will require the implementation of new processes and is critical to ensure the success of the QA team’s manual and automated testing efforts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements
- Assist in planning the test strategy
- Create and maintain functional test plans
- Execute test plans
- Past experience using formal test methodologies
- Experience performing requirements analysis, creating test plans and test plan maintenance
- Knowledge of Microsoft® SQL Server®
- Strong communication skills
- Automated test experience a plus
- Performance testing experience a plus
- General accounting knowledge a plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and a golf simulator; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015 and 2016 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
*** No agencies or independent contractors, please. ***
Send your resume to email@example.com.