Help Us Take Quality to the Next Level!
Foundation Software, a national developer of construction software and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking a permanent, full-time software quality assurance engineer!
This position will help us take quality to the next level by contributing to the implementation of new test plans and will work with our QA team to ensure the success of manual and automated testing efforts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Review product design documentation to ensure requirements are clear, complete and accurate
- Identify test requirements, and create and maintain functional test plans based on the requirements
- Propose test methods for testing new or updated products
- Execute test plans to ensure products meet the defined requirements for usability and performance, and create test reports detailing the results
- Identify quality issues, and recommend improvements or corrections to developers
Required Skills and Experience
- Past experience using formal test methodologies
- Experience performing requirements analysis, creating test plans, and test plan maintenance
- Knowledge of Microsoft® SQL Server®
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to logically work through problems
- Test automation experience with at least one industry-standard automation tool a plus
- Experience creating test plans to test software performance a plus
- General accounting knowledge a plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and a golf simulator; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015 and 2016 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.