Help Us Take Quality to the Next Level!
Foundation Software, a national developer of construction software and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking a permanent, full-time software quality assurance manager!
This new position will take our QA team to the next level and will report to the director of development. The position will involve the management of our QA team and the implementation of new processes that will ensure the success of our manual and automated testing efforts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of quality assurance specialists.
- Create and implement efficient and productive processes that improve testing procedures.
- Create, promote and lead the execution of quality standards, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
- Collaborate with various departments within the company to ensure successful releases.
- Increase overall usability and quality of our software products through implementation and management of quality processes.
- Support concurrent software engineering and development efforts by representing QA during project design.
- Lead the maintenance of all quality records and documentation in accordance with company requirements.
- Manage, prioritize and track the status of multiple ongoing projects of the team.
- At least five years of experience in a QA role creating test plans, defect reporting and analysis
- Direct experience managing a QA team
- Demonstrated ability to provide solutions to technical problems varying in scope and complexity
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal cross-functional teams, leadership and external clients
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Experience with test automation a plus
- Experience with Microsoft® SQL Server® a plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and a golf simulator; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015 and 2016 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
*** No agencies or independent contractors, please. ***
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.