Make Your Mark on One of America’s Most Crucial Industries!
Foundation Software, a national developer of construction accounting software and payroll services, is seeking an experienced, full-time banking associate to support the Payroll4Construction.com business.
The primary responsibility of the banking associate is to ensure accurate and timely processing of banking and accounting tasks.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Garnishment maintenance
- Stale dated checks and unclaimed funds
- Accounts receivable collections
- Sales tax filing and payments
- Accounts payable distributions
- Inbound wire transfer processing
- Bank account reconciliations
- ACH and positive pay file submissions
- End-of-day accounting processes
- Returned item notifications
- Stop payments
- Liability invoicing and credits
- Timely response to client questions
- Tracking and maintaining project deadlines and giving weekly status updates to supervisor
- Additional projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bank process and procedure knowledge
- General accounting knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work closely with internal departments and outside agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related work experience a plus
- Comfortable working independently
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes, and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and video game systems; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.