Foundation Software, a national developer of construction accounting, project management and mobile software solutions and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team! In this role, the candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering an array of well-scripted and dynamic email blasts and campaigns that will drive both potential and current customers to learn more our various product, service and event offerings.
This career opportunity is a full time, M-F position and will work out of our beautiful corporate campus located in Strongsville, OH.
How you will make an impact
- Develop and execute email blasts and campaigns for multiple product and service line offerings from beginning to end, including strategy, messaging, copywriting, basic design, and deployment.
- Create and execute data-driven, targeted and dynamic automated campaigns.
- Deliver lifecycle messages and retention/reactivation programs to build email lists, maintain list health and increase opt-in count.
- Create and manage a complete email marketing schedule.
- Monitor email engagement and results, optimizing subsequent sends based on performance.
- Create in-depth reporting and analysis for internal stakeholders.
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years creating, testing, managing and executing B2B email marketing programs
- Analytical aptitude to plan and execute A/B email tests, analyze data points, report results and make recommendations for improvements based on those results
- Proven ability to meet and exceed email-driven lead goals
- Solid experience working with email marketing/automation platforms and CRMs (e.g., Act-On and Dynamics 365 experience a plus)
- Ability to write concise, compelling, action-driving copy, while maintaining brand and voice for multiple product lines
- Understanding of basic HTML and CSS
- Willingness and drive to learn the industry and the personas who use our products and services
- Highly organized with strong attention to the details
- High energy and collaborative personality
- Experience and a desire to own every step of an email campaign, from strategy and market research to copy and execution to evaluation and reporting
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, free fitness classes and free personal training, a game room complete with both video, table and traditional games, a full kitchen, and free coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST disability, LT disability, flexible scheduling and remote work options, parental leave, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 2021 winner of the Top Workplaces USA award, a 15-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Foundation Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer