Make Your Mark on One of America’s Most Crucial Industries!
Foundation Software, a rapidly growing, national provider of construction software, currently seeks a part-time receptionist who will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities. The receptionist will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering telephone calls, handling incoming and outgoing mail and additional administrative duties. We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to work a variety of shifts Monday through Thursday between 8am and 7pm and Friday between 8am and 5pm.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and visitors
- Adhere to the company security and visitor policy
- Answer and route all telephone calls according to established protocols
- Administer all aspects of mail and shipping functions
- Maintain maintenance logs
- Various clerical duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task between telephone and personal communication tasks
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Basic keyboard and 10-key skills
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and video game systems; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.