Creative Design Begins Here!
Looking for a position where you are not tied down to rigid standards and can use your creative skills to produce designs for a variety of lead generation and marketing initiatives? We’ve got a place for you at Foundation Software!
Foundation Software is currently looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to join our Marketing Team! This position will work closely with design, content and web teams and collaborate with many departments throughout the company on a variety of projects. The position’s main responsibility will include creating high quality designs for online (email, web, video) marketing including but not limited to digital ads, e-marketing, digital literature, websites and video. Traditional print knowledge also needed.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create graphics
- Designing and creating storyboards
- Assist in development of email, social media, and web design
- Maintain and follow best practices for version control, naming conventions and organization of graphic files
- Collaborate with creative team to achieve design objectives
- Design digital and print content to support marketing lead generation and promotions
- Concept, layout and design enticing graphics for various media (motion, video, digital and print)
- Prepare budget and timeline estimates for project deliverables
- At least 3 years’ digital design experience
- Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
- Strong portfolio demonstrating digital design samples
- Creative flair, originality, and strong visual sense
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple projects, all with deadlines
- Experience with handling print production
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro, Adobe Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator on Windows and Mac platform
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Knowledge of typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts, allowing for effective legibility and functionality
- Technical understanding of digital media and print production, both in-house and with external vendors
- Animation skills and illustration experience and plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training, a game room complete with both video, table and traditional games, a full kitchen, and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 14-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Show us what you can do, and let’s talk about your future at Foundation!
Apply for this position by clicking here.