Write Your Own Career!
Foundation Software, a construction software developer and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer that will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation, documentation and maintenance of the IT Systems infrastructure. This individual will develop a proactive approach in hardening and optimizing our hybrid infrastructure to match the organizations trajectory and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand holistic picture and impact of different areas in a complex environment
- Day-to-day management of company’s technology infrastructure, including administration, design and architecture
- Work escalated support issues related to core business solutions, VMWare, Windows, Azure, storage, firewalls, security and remote access solutions (RDS)
- Manage existing Windows and Azure environments, with a focus on cross-training, learning and development
- Perform recurring IT operational tasks to ensure the environment remains in good health
- Mentor other team members on proper methodology, best practices and technology
- Engage in business projects as required
- Demonstrate security practices
- All other duties as assigned
- Teamwork and high level of interaction requiring regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Face-to-face interaction and coordination of work with other employees
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience administering Microsoft Systems
- Experience and strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Microsoft Exchange 2013, Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016/2019 and VMWare ESXi 6.x
- Citrix Netscaler (ADC) design and configuration
- Azure experience
- Nimble and EMC Storage
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and published applications
- Cisco Networks
- Ability to troubleshoot server infrastructure, computer software and hardware
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Experience with basic Linux Management
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and a golf simulator; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 14-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015 and 2016 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Show us what you can do, and let’s talk about your future at Foundation!
Apply to this position by clicking here.