Make Your Mark, Develop With Us!
Make your mark on one of America’s most crucial industries, and develop the future of real-world, user-centered construction technology with a creative and fun team! Foundation Software is one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. and a Northeast Ohio “top workplace.” We’re looking for a permanent, full-time senior Web developer.
The position will help take our software to the next level through developing specifications for software programming applications and modifying/maintaining the existing software. The senior Web developer will participate in design and coding activities with other team members. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge in C#, AngularJS, Visual Studio, and Microsoft® SQL Server®.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform architecture and design activities.
- Develop new Web-based software services using .NET / MVC / Web API / Angular development frameworks, and maintain existing products using Microsoft technologies.
- Assume responsibility for ongoing data architecture for software.
- Track the status of multiple ongoing projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business information systems / computer science or a similar degree
- Five years of development experience in service-oriented architecture
- Proficient in C#
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio and AngularJS
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal cross-functional teams, leadership and external clients
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and a golf simulator; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016 and 2017 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.