Make Your Mark on One of America’s Most Crucial Industries!
Foundation Software, a rapidly growing, national provider of construction software, currently seeks a full-time software engineer to work on the development and maintenance of exciting new products and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Write comprehensive unit and integration test suites
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product owners, design, infrastructure and operations
- Build new applications for internal and external users, with a focus on addressing pain points for the organization
- Maintain existing applications built atop React, .NET Core, Golang, Docker and Kubernetes
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Experience in distributed system design, front-end development and web service technology
- Expertise in designing, building and maintaining high-performance REST APIs or gRPC Services
- Experience with TypeScript/Node.js and React (preferred), Vue.js or Angular
- Familiarity with DevOps, continuous delivery and Agile/Scrum
- Proficient with C# (preferred) or other object-oriented programming languages
- Solid understanding of databases, SQL Server preferred
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes highly preferred
- Experience with GoLang a plus
- Experience with Azure or other cloud providers a plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and video game systems; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.