Make Your Mark on One of America’s Most Crucial Industries!
Foundation Software, a rapidly growing, national provider of construction software, currently seeks a full-time System Administrator that will be responsible for the implementation and management of server hardware and software. The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented go getter that brings a positive attitude to the workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and manage Windows Servers through 2019
- Plan service capacity, forecast demand, analyze software performance, and tune systems
- Maintain systems including patching and application updates
- Automate and streamline processes for efficiency
- Engage in business projects as required
- Demonstrate security practices
- Participate in ticket resolution
- Document processes and procedures such as technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience Administering Microsoft Systems
- Experience and good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Microsoft Exchange 2013, Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016/2019 and VMWare ESXi 6.x
- Ability to troubleshoot server infrastructure, computer software, and hardware
- Knowledge of scripting language
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Experience with basic Linux management
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and video game systems; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.