Foundation Software, a national developer of construction software and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking technical support representatives! Our phone-support staff is a remarkable and dedicated team of people, who are among the best in our industry at providing software help-desk support to clients. As our client services representatives grow, we provide them with opportunities to work on special projects and to develop a path into other positions within the company. We provide complete training on our accounting and project management software system. Our representatives work Monday through Friday, and shift times may vary.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Respond to client inquiries received by phone, fax or email and resolve issues, answer questions or address concerns on software use or implementation
- Track client issues in call-center software and record details appropriately
- Communicate with internal departments as needed to notify them of technical issues clients are experiencing
- Maintain expertise with software, new modules and any relevant industry factors
- Follow all department and company standard operating procedures
- Project a professional and positive image as a company representative by providing thorough assistance to associates, clients and third parties.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to provide top-level support to customers and associates
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to address complex situations independently while following established protocols
- Working knowledge of Microsoft® Word and Excel®
- Detailed and accurate record-keeping
- Basic math skills
- Technical computer knowledge and experience preferred
- SQL or database experience a plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis and video games; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.