hrHQ is an easy-to-use human resources management solution that centralizes employee data. Designed to streamline new hire onboarding and increase self-service opportunities for current staff, hrHQ offers features that increase workforce efficiency.
- Centralized employee dashboard to view paychecks and benefits
- Automatically create W-4s, I-9s, EEOs, Veteran Statuses and WOTCs
- Update personal information, PTO requests and 401k withholdings
- Easily upload new hire documents
- Manage all employee data including contact information, benefits and certifications
Integration with FOUNDATION®
Eliminate double entry and data overlap by pairing hrHQ with FOUNDATION accounting software.
hrHQ users can directly share employee information from their employee management dashboard to FOUNDATION without having to log into the accounting system. And once hrHQ is officially synced with FOUNDATION, users can also transfer accounting information into their human resources management app.
- Employee Information
Upload new hire data, paystub history, benefits and tax withholdings from hrHQ into FOUNDATION
- New Hire Documentation
hrHQ’s electronic new hire portal automatically transfers data into FOUNDATION
- Personnel Updates
As employee payroll information changes in hrHQ, these updates can automatically be made in FOUNDATION with the use of our new approval portal.
By pairing these two best-in-breed products, users can automatically share employee statuses, paystub history, W-2s and more! Other benefits include:
- Automated new hire data transfers
- An easy-to-use electronic dashboard
- Streamlined employee payroll management
- Transparency across all employee data
- Minimal manual entry