Accounts Receivable Management Software
The FOUNDATION® Accounts Receivable Management Software connects construction billing and invoicing for contractors to a powerful job cost accounting system so reporting always ties together.
Accounts Receivable Management
Simple invoicing for construction
Easily enter lump-sum and percent-complete invoices in just a few keystrokes, or add line-item detail. Then, print or email simple or custom-designed invoices complete with your company logo — right from FOUNDATION®.
- Quickly generate invoices from recurring billings or proposals.
- Create and print lien waivers and credit memos.
- Record cash receipts against invoices for a full audit trail.
AIA Billing Software
Manage progress-billing jobs with AIA software features that automate tracking and invoicing for contractors so everything stays orderly — no matter how many redlines and applications you process.
- Import your schedule of values from a file or job budget, or enter line items as needed.
- Update applications easily, and correct redlines with convenient rollbacks.
- Print complete billing forms.
Manage your construction customers and receivables with date-sensitive reports built to filter and sort. Then, drill down to individual invoices for transaction-level detail.
- View A/R aging and retainage by job, customer, PM and more.
- Monitor sales and use tax liabilities.
- Report due or past-due invoices right to your inbox.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Time & Material
Capture billable expenses, automate markups and produce precise, professional contractor invoices for simpler construction billing workflows.
Unit Price Billing
Handle DOT or federal agency jobs with construction software features designed for easy itemized and quantity-driven billing in the invoice format you need as a construction contractor.
Interact with high-level overviews of your aging, cash flows, and A/R totals by job and customer. Colorful graphs and charts drill down into increasingly detailed reports — all the way down to the invoice level.
The ease of use and the amount of time saved with FOUNDATION’s AIA billing is great.
John Jacobs – Office Manager
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.