Construction Time and Material Billing Software
Time and Material Billing Features
Time and Material Tracking
Convert project expenses to billable amounts by setting rates and custom markups by employee, equipment, inventory item, subcontract, cost code and more.
- Gather, proof and modify billings on detailed time-and-material worksheets.
- Assign billing rates specific to customers and jobs.
- Define custom markups by fixed rate, percentage or added amount.
Time and Material Billing
Easily create time-and-material templates for invoicing. Then turn T&M billings into clear, professional-looking invoices you can print or email directly to your customers.
- Tailor an unlimited number of billing designs to different customers and job types.
- Simply drag and drop to arrange invoice fields and billable categories.
- Add company information, including graphics and logos.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Unit Price Billing
Handle DOT or federal agency jobs with construction software features designed for easy itemized and quantity-driven billing in the invoice format you need as a construction contractor.
Connect your construction billing and invoicing to powerful job cost reporting so you can easily track receivable amounts and retainage to projects.
Interact with high-level overviews of your aging, cash flows, and A/R totals by job and customer. Colorful graphs and charts drill down into increasingly detailed reports — all the way down to the invoice level.
The Time & Material Module has been a real time-saver.
Daniel T. Wilburn – Office Manager
Midwest Environmental, Inc.
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.