Construction Fixed Assets Tracking Software
Fixed Asset Accounting Features
Fixed Asset Management Software
Manage and organize all of your long-term fixed assets by recording valuations, manufacturer details, tax information and item status.
- Track purchase, salvage, market and insurance values for your assets.
- Maintain manufacturing and distributor information, along with condition.
- Calculate personal property tax valuations for equipment, machinery and more.
Fixed Asset Depreciation Software
Generate and record the depreciation of company fixed assets using flexible, customizable GAAP and tax-recognized depreciation methods you can tailor with your CPA.
- Set up an unlimited number of fixed-amount, formula or percent methods.
- Formulate deprecation from your chosen base value, using useful life or an annual percent.
- Use an annual percent of depreciation, or use a personal property tax rate.
Asset and Depreciation Reporting
Report market and insurance valuations, depreciation for tax purposes, and fixed asset depreciation posted directly to your construction company’s general ledger.
- Summarize fixed asset costs and values by category, purchase date and status.
- Detail depreciation histories by book type, asset, category and more.
- View depreciation schedules, including prior and current amounts, along with book values.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Track and manage heavy construction equipment and attachments, from both a project and accounting perspective, to accurately capture each item’s impact on each job.
Keep payables, receivables, payroll and more tied in with a solid general ledger to capture and report transactions in a robust database for strong historical reporting.
Give your outside CPA inside access to the most critical financial reports with their very own dashboard, designed just for construction accounting professionals.
It provides both timely and accurate information that will enhance [the] ability to manage the financial side of a contractor’s business.
Gary Fortier – CPA
L&G Technology Solutions, Inc.
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.