Construction Unit Price Billing Software
Unit Price Billing and Invoice Features
Formatted Billing Estimates and Invoicing
Create billing estimates and unit price contract invoices while integrating with both your accounts receivable and job costing for streamlined workflows.
- Import bids from DOT agency websites, Microsoft® Excel® or estimating software.
- Enter completed quantities as the project progresses, and automatically update job costing.
- Select a date range to gather up-to-date quantities and calculate estimated completion.
UPB Billing Reports
Generate, sort and filter unit price billing reports from the UPB Module for any date range, including historical data from the beginning of the life of your system.
- Tie out estimates with A/R invoices, and pinpoint outstanding amounts.
- Identify subcontracted bid items along with contract pricing.
- Report quantities complete for unit price bids.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Time & Material
Capture billable job expenses, automate markups and produce precise, professional invoices for time-and-material contracts with the additional Time & Material Module.
Connect your construction billing and invoicing to powerful job cost reporting so you can easily track receivable amounts and retainage to projects.
Interact with high-level overviews of your aging, cash flows, and A/R totals by job and customer. Colorful graphs and charts drill down into increasingly detailed reports — all the way down to the invoice level.
It was like the staff at Foundation was running a road construction business and knew exactly where everything needed to flow and offered all the options we had been longing for.
Shelli Chesbrough – Office Manager
P.J. Albert, Inc.
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.
See What Foundation Software can do for You!
Get the FOUNDATION® Unit Price Billing Module to handle quantity-driven billing. Schedule a personalized demo today and see how you can optimize your billing process.