Construction Service Dispatch Software
The FOUNDATION® Service Dispatch Module gives field service managers the power to coordinate dispatches, contracts, billing, inventory and more — all connected to their job cost accounting and payroll.
Field Service Dispatch and Management Features
Interactive Service Dispatch Board
Manage service calls easily from a drag-and-drop dispatch board customized to your company’s service hours and shift schedules.
- Assign and change field service technicians to calls with user-defined priority codes.
- Create, print and track work orders — even recurring service schedules.
- Add payroll hours, equipment or materials, and manage invoices from inside the call record.
One System for Billing & Labor
Work with a single software application — your choice of cloud or installed on-premise — to process labor hours for payroll, bill completed calls and collect payments, without reentering data.
- Labor hours calculate and sync to the Payroll Module.
- Generate billable A/R invoices instantly.
- View A/R aging, plus billed and unbilled dispatches.
Field Service Reporting
Keep command of all the information contractors need to run a successful service division, from analyzing profitability by customer to controlling service documents and work orders.
- Review customer call histories, contract billing schedules and outstanding payments.
- Track installed equipment, inventory, warranties and maintenance.
- Print dispatch schedules, custom work orders and branded invoices.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Empower service technicians to manage and report on their dispatches in the field using their laptop or mobile device.
Connect the optional Inventory Module to manage items and stocks for field service work, bill at user-defined markup levels, and handle reordering.
Time & Material
Easily generate time-and-material billings for any inventory and labor applied to a dispatch, using company, customer and project markups.
We do about 5,000 calls a year, and we needed something that was strong and reliable.
Patt Knoff – Service Manager
SolarCraft Services, Inc.
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.