Equipment Management and Tracking Software
With the FOUNDATION® Construction Equipment Management and Tracking Module, contractors can easily manage their construction equipment from both a project and an accounting perspective — all from one convenient system.
Construction Equipment Features
Heavy Equipment Tracking Software
Track heavy construction equipment, trucks and service fleet vehicles — including use, fuel and maintenance, along with idle time, downtime and recurring service costs.
- Capture mileage and equipment hours with user-defined job cost rates.
- Monitor operating expenses like fuel, insurance, service and depreciation.
- Generate work orders, and schedule routine service and maintenance costs.
Equipment Asset Management Tracking
Manage equipment assets by recording item values, manufacturer details and warranties, as well as calculating and recording depreciation.
- Report and post depreciation using GAAP and tax-recognized methods.
- Record blue-book, sale and insurance valuations for equipment and attachments.
- Maintain service histories and meter readings by date.
Equipment Cost and Profitability
Account for the impact of your construction equipment on your project costs and on your company, as well as report detailed histories on each piece of equipment.
- View equipment profitability with item-by-item breakdowns.
- Compare actual service and overhead expenses against costs posted to jobs.
- Detail equipment use by job, cost code, cost type and more.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Capture project data, including heavy equipment use, straight from the field with your tablet, laptop or smartphone. Simply add FOUNDATION mobile® to your construction accounting software.
Record, depreciate and retire your construction company’s long-term assets — like buildings, land and equipment — in the FOUNDATION® Fixed Assets Module of your job cost accounting software.
Manage project resources — from heavy equipment and inventory to labor and subcontractors — while avoiding scheduling conflicts and limiting project delays.
It gives us a decided advantage because we’re able to stay on top of things a lot better.
Ryan Ventura – President
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.