Consolidated General Ledger Features
A Consolidated Financial Lens
Pull several FOUNDATION® financial databases into one consolidated ledger database for easy reporting without having to log in and out or switch back between multiple accounts.
- Select the company databases you want to consolidate.
- Customize your account structure divisionalization.
- Gather monthly financials or lump-sum financial data as of a specified date.
Consolidated Financial Reporting
Instantly and easily run general ledger reports for a consolidated multi-company general ledger — including custom-designed reports you can build and save in minutes.
- Produce multi-company income statements.
- Generate consolidated balance sheets.
- Monitor total cash flows.
- Summarize period general ledger activity.
- Detail transaction histories to multiple journals.
- Run trial balances and more.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Manage your daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly construction financials with integrated construction accounting software designed to reduce data entry and time spent on routine processes.
DataGenie™ Construction Report Designer
Simply drag and drop rows and columns to modify or create custom construction financial reports from your company’s general ledger.
Find quick, high-level overviews of your company and project financials with easy-to-read graphs and charts. Then, instantly drill down for increasing detail — all the way to individual transactions and invoice images.
We’re able to get the kinds of financial reports we need with the click of a button.
Ryan Ventura – President
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.