Foundation Software, a national developer of construction accounting software and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking Implementation Specialist! The primary responsibility of the Implementation Specialist is to train new clients, perform higher level consulting, and resolve client issues, questions, and concerns, which are resolved by performing the following duties.
All specialists begin their time with a 4-6-week intensive training program to learn our accounting and project management software system. They begin their time with clients in the support department, learning the role of software support representative. Upon successful understanding of our system, a full transition is made into the implementation department. This transition timeline is candidate-driven based on initiative and satisfactory knowledge of the client journey.
Shifts: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with a 1-hour lunch*
*after training period, shift times may be adjusted
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Train clients over the phone or onsite at their location.
- Help resolve issues, questions, or concerns clients are having regarding Foundation Software’s job cost accounting program during their training period.
- Respond to the client’s issues that are placed by phone, fax, or email that are logged into our call center during the clients training period.
- Perform high level consulting for new or old clients over the phone, or onsite at the client’s location.
- Resolve client issues as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Remain calm and professional while working with clients.
- Notify programming of any issues found in Foundation, by filling out the appropriate documentation/forms.
- Must continue your education with the Software, new modules, and any industry factors required to perform the job accordingly.
- Track the client issues in our call center software and record the details appropriately.
- Notify the Manager or a Supervisor of any escalated issues that need to be addressed.
- Fill out the appropriate training/consulting forms. This includes billing worksheets, training worksheets, commission forms, and others.
- Project a positive, cooperative image as a representative of the Company
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to address complex situations independently while following established protocols
- Ability to provide top-level support to clients and associates
- Comfortable speaking with clients via phone, email communication and in-person
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to keep detailed, timely, and accurate records
- Basic math skills, including ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Knowledge of construction industry a plus
- Knowledge of basic accounting/general ledger principles a plus
- The employee must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Company’s insurance company.
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training, a game room complete with both video, table and traditional games, a full kitchen, and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST disability, LT disability, parental leave, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 15-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply to this position by clicking here.