The primary responsibility of the Implementation Specialist is to train new clients, perform higher level consulting, and resolve client issues, questions, and concerns, which are resolved by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Train clients over the phone or onsite at their location. Also to help resolve issues, questions, or concerns they are having regarding Foundation Software’s job cost accounting program during their training period.
- Respond to the client’s issues that are placed by phone, fax, or email that are logged into our call center during the clients training period.
- Perform high level consulting for new or old clients over the phone, or onsite at the client’s location.
- Resolve client issues as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Remain calm and professional while working with clients.
- Notify programming of any issues found in Foundation, by filling out the appropriate documentation/forms.
- Must continue your education with the Software, new modules, and any industry factors required to perform the job accordingly.
- Track the client issues in our call center software, and record the details appropriately.
- Notify the Manager or a Supervisor of any escalated issues that need to be addressed.
- Fill out the appropriate training/consulting forms. This includes billing worksheets, training worksheets, commission forms, and others.
- Project a positive, cooperative image as a representative of the company providing assistance to associates, clients and other third parties whenever possible
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (with clients and internally)
- The ability to handle difficult situations with little assistance from others
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Willingness to help clients and others
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills, and the ability to navigate through a Microsoft Windows application
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Excellent customer service skills
- The employee must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Company’s insurance company.
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training; a game room complete with table tennis and video games; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 14-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer‘s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply to this position by clicking here.