Foundation Software, a national developer of construction accounting software and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces, is seeking Client Services/Software Support Representatives! Our phone-support staff is a remarkable and dedicated team of people, who are among the best in our industry at providing software help-desk support to clients.
All representatives begin their time with a 4-6-week intensive training program to learn our accounting and project management software system.
Shifts: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with a 1-hour lunch*
*after training period, shift times may be adjusted
Compensation: In addition to starting salary, there are quarterly bonus opportunities within the Support Department, as well as performance-based advancement and growth potential. Full-time employees are eligible for a full benefits package including medical coverage, HSA contributions and 401K matching.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with questions regarding software use or having issues working in the software
- Track client issues in call-center software, and record details appropriately
- Communicate with internal departments as needed to notify of technical issues clients are experiencing
- Maintain expertise with software, new modules and any relevant industry factors
- Follow all department and company standard operating procedures
- Project a professional and positive image as a company representative by providing thorough assistance to our clients.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to address complex situations independently while following established protocols
- Ability to provide top-level support to clients and associates
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to keep detailed, timely, and accurate records
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of construction industry a plus
- Knowledge of basic accounting/general ledger principles a plus
Working at Foundation
What’s great about working for Foundation? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, fitness classes and free personal training, a game room complete with both video, table and traditional games, a full kitchen, and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST disability, LT disability, parental leave, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and tuition reimbursement.
Foundation is a 15-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Foundation!
Apply for this position by clicking here.
Foundation Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.