Kojo is an all-in-one procurement and inventory management system designed to handle all material and inventory needs for contractors. We aim to give trade contractors the tools they need to focus on what they do best: build!
Easily manage materials and inventory using tools like:
- Process material orders from takeoff to closeout.
- Compare pricing and availability from any vendor.
- Place field requests by building.
- Track and distribute inventory in the field.
Integrate directly with your FOUNDATION® system, so you always have a complete picture of your costs with:
- PO data synced directly into Foundation with just one click.
- Process POs faster with less effort.
- Eliminate manual data entry and human error.
- Improve the accuracy of your job cost tracking.
Key Benefits of Using Kojo
Improve your control over the procurement process by saving time and money with:
- Improving project review and planning with automated reporting.
- Eliminating order uncertainty and billing errors.
- Consolidating your procurement tech stack.
- Providing critical visibility across field, office and warehouse.
Kojo offers a best-in-class, dedicated customer support service to help improve your system. Plus, a responsive product team that builds tools based on your feedback. Our integration with FOUNDATION ensures you can take control at every stage of every project to help your business succeed.