Purchase Order & Subcontract Software
Purchase Order & Subcontract Features
Committed Cost Control
Enter or import construction purchase orders and subcontracts to track cost commitments easily, from pending status to approval, as well as change orders.
- Assign lump sum amounts, set aside retainage or add line-item detail.
- Set allowable variance limits for construction expenses, plus sales and use tax.
- Print or email custom POs, subcontracts and change orders with your company logo.
PO and Subcontract Management
Save key information, documents and emails to your purchasing and subcontractor records — keeping everything organized and searchable.
- Maintain complete correspondence logs with email integration.
- Receive alerts for expired insurance certificates.
- Add documents and custom information fields to subcontractor records.
Purchasing and Subcontract Reporting
Monitor committed expenses at the level of detail you want, all tied to your A/P, job costing and inventory with complete cross-module integration.
- Report detailed status of committed costs by job.
- View inventory receipts by purchase order.
- Design custom committed cost reports.
Other Modules to Help You Work
Improve your workflow with America’s #1 Construction Software’s modules so that your team can work at maximum efficiency and let you focus on what is important.
Accounts Payable Software
Easily post A/P invoices against construction purchase orders or subcontracts to tie out committed costs to job cost budgets and company financials.
Organize purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders and other project documents in one central location for each of your jobs by adding the Project Management Module.
Use the additional Inventory Module to manage all of your construction procurement — including item pricing, location stocks and material transfers.
Being able to see the POs as they’re received and easily matched up with invoices is great.
Tricia Companey – Director of Finance & Accounting
SolarCraft Services, Inc.
Foundation Software Case Studies
Up-close, in-depth, and detailed examinations to help you learn about our company.