America’s #1 construction accounting software now offers remote timecard and field log entry for mobile devices!
To keep your field connected with your construction accounting and project management software, keep FOUNDATION mobile® in your pocket. Smartphones, laptops and tablets can log in securely from anywhere to record critical job data as it happens — even out of internet and service range — then send it back to the office for up-to-the-minute reports.
Download true native apps to run on your Android™ or Apple® products, or log in on your laptop or mobile browser with a cross-platform web-based version.
Who is FOUNDATION® mobile for?
FOUNDATION mobile® connects your whole workforce on multiple devices. Superintendents and project managers use mobile to gather, review, route and approve timecards that crew members clock on their phones when they enter and leave the jobsite. Or, custom employee groups and daily grid timecards enter bigger sets of data efficiently and accurately.
The mobile field log also tracks equipment usage, weather, job incidents, materials, quantities complete and more. Project managers and even the boss in the office can log in remotely to see daily log reports, so the important job information is never far away.
Keep your field and office in sync wherever the work takes you with FOUNDATION® and FOUNDATION mobile®.
What does FOUNDATION mobile® do?
- Clock in/clock out. Employees can use the convenient clock-in/clock-out button for instant time logging on their own smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Geotagging. Track the precise clock-in/clock-out locations for each employee.
- Signatures. Capture timecard signatures to document safety and compliance.
- Single timecard entry. Enter timecards by employee with dropdown fields that save time and reduce the risk of manual error.
- Grid timecards. Conveniently enter hours at the end of the day for your whole crew, including multiple trades, pay codes and cost codes — even additional amounts like reimbursements and per diems.
- Project manager approval. Set approval processes that enable project managers to review, mark up, send back or approve employee timecards before they’re submitted to the office.
Field Log Features
- Materials, equipment and quantities complete. Record materials transfers, equipment usage and quantities complete journal entries using a simple interface and data pulled directly from FOUNDATION.
- RFCs. Update project estimate changes for costs, labor and income.
- Weather and notes. Compose and manage field notes, track weather conditions, and even autofill jobsite weather with a single click.
- Daily log. Pull up and review daily log reports on your mobile devices so you can get a broad overview of the day’s jobsite activity even while away from the office.